Who Has Your Heart - Women's Night Out
6 to 8 pm
6:00 to 8:00 pm • Thursday, January 31
Presented by Sarah Bush Lincoln at Mattoon Area Family YMCA
Mother, sister, daughter, wife, aunt, friend, coworker.
You’re important because you’re one of them! Bring the women who have your heart and join us for a free, fun and relaxing night out.
Speakers: Jana Johnson from Charleston, IL will tell her heart story and recovery. Paula Enstrom, RN will talk about women's heart health and the connection to diabetes
- Enjoy wine, coffee, chocolate, and delicious appetizers.
- Relax and ease the tension of your week with a massage.
- Watch cooking healthy cooking demonstrations.
- Learn about heart health services avilable at SBL
- Ask fitness questions to our Center for Healthy Living Trainers.
- Win door prizes.
- Learn about developments in women’s heart disease and the new Heart Center at SBL.
This event is full.