Baby & Me Tobacco Free Program
Quit Smoking and get FREE Diapers for up to a year.
Here’s How You Get Your FREE Diapers
- Participate in 4 smoking cessation programs.
- Quit smoking and stay quit during your pregnancy.
- Agree to take a simple breath test to verify your non-smoking status.
- This breath test will be repeated on a monthly basis after delivery to qualify for the vouchers.
- After the birth of the baby, continue to be smoke-free and receive a monthly voucher for FREE DIAPERS, that can be used at participating local stores.
Healthy Moms Have Healthy Babies.
When you avoid tobacco, you...
- Decrease your risk of a miscarriage.
- Help baby’s lungs grow strong.
- Improve baby’s overall health.
- Help ensure your baby is born on time and at a healthy weight.
- Live longer, healthier, and happier with your baby.
There are 7,000 chemicals in a cigarette with 62 cancer-causing agents. Your unborn baby receives those poisons every time you smoke.
To sign up, please contact
SBL Wellness Services Tobacco Cessation Specialists
217-258-2140 or mail or deliver your inquiry to:
BABY & ME – Tobacco Free Program
SBL Wellness Services
Center for Healthy Living
1004 Health Center Drive, Suite 112
Mattoon, IL 61938
BABY & ME – Tobacco Free is recognized as a Model Practice program by the National Association of County & For more information, visit www.babyandmetobaccofree.org.