Medical Clinic at the Center for Healthy Living
Center for Healthy Living
1004 Health Center Dr., Suite 210
Mattoon, IL 61938
8 am to 5 pm - Monday through Thursday
8 am to 4:45 pm - Friday
Closed from Noon to 1 pm for lunch
|Jim Hildebrandt, DO||Tom Dust, PA-C|
An allergist is a physician specially trained to diagnose, treat and manage allergies, asthma and immunologic disorders including primary immunodeficiency disorders.
Jim Hildebrandt, DO, is providing allergy services for adults and children.
- Diagnosis and Treatments
- Injectable Immunotherapy
- Penicillin Allergy Testing
The SBL Patient Portal is available through the SBL Medical Clinic.
Through this secure portal, you can:
• request an appointment with your doctor or advanced practice provider
• request a medication refill
• update your over-the-counter medications and allergies
• view your test results
• talk with your doctor’s office
Use this to have your medical records transferred to another physician.