Prairie Pavilion I
1005 Health Center Drive, Suite 104
7:30 am to 4 pm – Monday through Friday
|Stacey Harminson, PA-C||Diana Oakley, APRN||Richard Snowden, MD|
Sarah Bush Lincoln Occupational Medicine benefits local employers by keeping employees well and health insurance costs and workers’ compensation expenses down to a minimum.
The Occupational Medicine staff customizes programs to fit the specific needs of companies and organizations.
It offers a team approach to solving occupational medicine issues using a caring and motivated staff with extensive experience in the treatment and diagnosis of musculoskeletal disorders. The team consists of a board-certified occupational medicine physician, a physician assistant and an advanced practice registered nurse with many years of occupational health experience..
• Treatment for all work-related injuries and illnesses
• Acute injury care
• Physical examinations
(pre-employment, DOT, return-to-work evaluations, executive, bus driver)
Our providers are Certified Medical Examiners for DOT physicals.
• Drug testing
(Federal DOT, Non-Federal DOT, Breath Alcohol, Hair Testing, Chain of Custody,
Instant 5 and 12 Panel)
Cut off time for drug screens is 3:45 pm
• Certified Medical Review Officer
• DOT Consortium Management for random drug and alcohol testing
• Laboratory tests
• Work site analysis
• Fire and police department medical service
• Functional capacity evaluations
• Audio testing
• Respirator medical evaluation and fit testing including: Pulmonary function testing
• Tuberculosis screening
• Hepatitis B and tetanus vaccinations
• Flu immunizations
• Bloodborne pathogen treatment and consultation
For appointments, please call 217-258-2178, Monday to Friday, 7:30 am - 4:30 pm.
The SBL Patient Portal is available through Occupational Medicine.
Through this secure portal, you can:
• view your test results
• talk with your doctor’s office
Use this form to have your medical records transferred to another physician.