Lloyd & Selma Sweeney Scholarship
Are you a high school senior attending a Coles or Douglas County High School who will be attending college this fall to major in a healthcare or agricultural field? If so, the SBL Health Foundation has two scholarship opportunities – valued up to $5,000 each.
- Scholarship recipients must be high school seniors from Coles or Douglas County, accepted full-time into an accredited college, or otherwise recognized as an approved program, by the Scholarship Selection Committee.
- Students must major in the field of agriculture or a healthcare-related field.
- Scholarships will be primarily based on student financial need.
- Students are required to complete the Lloyd & Selma Sweeney Scholarship Application and all required documents as noted on the scholarship guidelines .
- Application, additional forms as indicated on Page 3 of the Application and tax return must be sent to:
Sarah Bush Lincoln Health Foundation
Sweeney Scholarship Committee
Attn: Amy Card, Director
1000 Health Center Drive, Mattoon, IL 61938.
All required materials must be received no later than March 1, 2022.