Healthy Living Nutrition
A Weight-management Program
The goal of the Healthy Living Nutrition Program is to assist individuals in establishing a better understanding and appreciation of the role nutrition has in health and wellness. The program is designed to build confidence in one’s ability to create lasting habits for improved health.
Through education, accountability, and mid-week check-ins, we are here to support you in achieving your goals.
• 10 am and Noon every Monday
• 5:30 pm every Tuesday
SBL Center for Healthy Living
1004 Health Center Drive
Mattoon, IL 61938
Included in the program:
• Initial assessment by a Registered Dietitian
• Body composition checks
• Weekly group meetings (4 month cycle) for education, support, and accountability
o Topics discuss may include:
• Nutrition Basics
• Portion Sizes
• Mindful Eating
• Eating Out Tips
• Grocery Shopping
• Environmental Control
• Weight Management Tips for Success
• Emotional Eating
• Importance of Fruits and Vegetables
• Goal Setting
• Development of personal goals
• Tracking of food and activity
• Educational support materials
• Mid-week accountability check-ins
• Option to participate in Healthy Living Medical Exercise Program.
For more information, contact the Center for Healthy Living at 217-238-3488. Inquire about this program and you will be offered a FREE informational/orientation session.