Who Has Your Heart
6 to 8 pm • Thursday, January 31, 2019
Presented by Sarah Bush Lincoln at Mattoon Area Family YMCA
For information, call 217-258-2420
Mother, sister, daughter, wife, aunt, friend, coworker.
You’re important because you’re one of them! Bring the women who have your heart and join us for a free, fun and relaxing night out.
Speakers: Jana Johnson from Charleston, IL will tell her heart story and recovery. Paula Enstrom, RN will talk about women's heart health and the connection to diabetes
- Enjoy wine, coffee, chocolate, and delicious appetizers.
- Relax and ease the tension of your week with a massage.
- Watch cooking healthy cooking demonstrations.
- Ask fitness questions to our Center for Healthy Living Trainers.
- Win door prizes.
- Learn about developments in women’s heart disease and the new Heart Center at SBL.