Bob Winkelman, BSN, RN
Director of Critical Care Services and Patient Care Continuum
- Employed at Sarah Bush Lincoln since 2015
- Director of Critical Care Services and Patient Care Continuum - night shift
- CCU, House supervision, Bed coordination, and the Staffing Office.
- U.S. Army veteran - combat medic
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Lakeview College of Nursing
- American Organization of Nurse Executives
- American Nurses Association
- American Nurses Association - Illinois
- Benner’s Novice to Expert Nursing Theory, states “health care is one of the few industries that we constantly have the opportunity to expand our roles and grow, whether it is in education or our role within the organization to ensure we are providing the best care possible for our patient population." As RNs, we have the ability to cycle through Benner’s Theory time after time in our ever-changing and always growing profession.
Sarah Bush Lincoln
1000 Health Center Drive
Mattoon, IL 61938