Prairie Pavilion I
1005 Health Center Drive, Suite 104
7:30 am to 4:30 pm – Monday through Friday
|Stacey Harminson, PA-C||Diana Oakley, NP-C||Richard Snowden, MD|
|Luke Zumbahlen, FNP-C|
Sarah Bush Lincoln Occupational Medicine benefits local employers by keeping health insurance costs and workers’ compensation expenses down to a minimum and employees well.
The Occupational Medicine staff customizes programs to fit the specific needs of companies and organizations.
We offer a team approach to solving occupational medicine issues using a caring and motivated staff with extensive experience in the treatment and diagnosis of musculoskeletal disorders. The team consists of a board-certified occupational medicine physician, and two advanced practice providers, with nearly 40 years combined occupational medicine and worker’s compensation experience.
When accidents or injuries happen, we want to make sure your employees receive the best care possible and get back to work as soon as possible.
Our business is to assist you in keeping your business healthy, and we take that responsibility very seriously. Our Occupational Medicine team strives to ensure that your employees will return to work as quickly and safely as possible.
• Treatment for all work-related injuries and illnesses. Same day injury evaluation in most cases
• Acute injury care
• Physical examinations
- Fit for duty/Return-to-work evaluations
- Executive physicals
- Hazmat examinations
- Fire and police department evaluations
Our providers are Certified Medical Examiners for DOT physicals.
• Drug testing
- E-Screen for electronic processing chain of custody
- Federal DOT / Non-federal DOT
- Random testings
- Instant 5 and 12 panels
- Hair testing
- Breath alcohol testing
Cut off time for drug screens is 3:45 pm
• Certified Medical Review Officer
• DOT Consortium Management for random drug and alcohol testing
• Laboratory tests
- TB screens
- Vaccinations / Titers
- Bloodborne pathogen testing
• Work site analysis
• Post-offer job functionality testing
• Functional capacity evaluations
• Respirator medical evaluation
- Medical surveillance programs
- Pulmonary function testing
- mask fit testing
• Hearing Conservation Program
For appointments, please call 217-258-2178, Monday to Friday, 7:30 am - 4:30 pm.
Acute Orthopedic and Occupational Medicine
SBL Bonutti Clinic
1303 Evergreen Ave., Suite 200
Effingham, IL 62401
8 am to 5 pm – Monday through Friday
|Jennifer Hess, FNP-BC||Louis Schwing, MD|
- Minor sprains, strains, fractures
- Laceration repair
- Workplace injury evaluations
- Pre-employment physicals
- DOT physicals
- Firefighter exams
- Substance Abuse testing - (drug/breath alcohol). Patients need to arrive by 4 pm to ensure proper time to complete screen.
- OSHA compliance exams
- Employer requirement services - vaccinations/immunizations/screenings)
- Pulmonary fit and function testing