SBL Sleep Disorders Center
Sarah Bush Lincoln uses the latest technology to conduct sleep studies, offering:
- An interpreting physician board-certified in sleep medicine.
- Specially trained, experienced sleep technicians.
- Hotel-style amenities with private bedroom and bathroom with a shower.
- Convenient location in Mattoon
- Patients having an in-lab study will need a negative COVID-19 test result within 72 hours of their sleep study.
- Diagnostic Sleep Study – a basic sleep study used to test for a several types of sleep disorders.
- CPAP/BIPAP/ASV Titration Sleep Study – determines the correct pressure using a CPAP mask to control apneas and snoring.
- MSLT (Nap) Study – a series of nap studies used to diagnose narcolepsy or daytime sleepiness. You will need to have an overnight sleep study done the night before taking this test.
- Maintenance of Wakefulness Study (MWT) – a test to measure the ability to stay awake and alert during the day.
Have you ever wondered what sleep apnea is and what its effects are upon a person's life? Are you curious about what happens during a sleep test to diagnose sleep apnea? This link will take you to a video that will help explain the steps involved in recognizing symptoms of sleep apnea, and what is involved in a sleeptest and what the main treatments are: What is Sleep Apnea?
If you have any questions or concerns about a sleep test, or would like a tour of our facility, contact the Sleep Disorders Center at 217-238-4908.
Prairie Pavilion 1
1005 Health Center Drive, Suite 106
Mattoon, IL 61938