SBL Effingham Clinic
905 North Maple St.
8 am to 5 pm - Monday through Friday
7 am to 4 pm - Monday, Wednesday, Friday
7 am to noon - Tuesday and Thursday
- Primary Care
- DOT Physicals
8 am to 4:30 pm - Monday through Friday
Louis E. Schwing, MD
- 12 years Internal Medicine experience
- Six years experience as Hospitalist
- Long-time Effingham resident
- Caring for people 16 years of age and older
Cari Fearday, PA-C
- Accepting new patients 25 years and younger
Megan Steffen, APRN
- Available Monday through Friday and accepting new patients.
7 am to 7 pm - Monday through Friday
Effingham Walk-In Clinic Pfizer Vaccines
Beginning Thursday, September 9, the SBL Effingham Walk-In Clinic will offer Pfizer vaccines to anyone age 12 and older by appointment only. Vaccine appointments are available on Thursdays from 1 to 7 p.m. To schedule, call 217 540-6123 from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- No appointment necessary
- Convenient and accessible
- Extended hours
- Accepting most insurance plans
- Caring for children three months of age and older
- 30 years past Emergency Department experience
- Effingham Native
- Convenient hours
- No appointment Necessary
- On site laboratory testing facilities
- Diverse Test Menu
- Skilled laboratory staff for specimen collection
7:30 am to 4:30 pm - Monday through Friday
The SBL Patient Portal is available through the Effingham Clinic.
Through this secure portal, you can:
• request an appointment with your doctor or advanced practice provider
• request a medication refill
• update your over-the-counter medications and allergies
• view your test results
• talk with your doctor’s office
Use this form to have your medical records transferred to another physician.