SBL Effingham Clinic
905 North Maple St.
8 am to 4:30 pm - Monday through Friday
7 am to 4 pm - Monday through Friday
Paul Oltman, MD, Family Medicine
8 am to 5 pm - Monday through Friday
Louis E. Schwing IV, MD, Internal Medicine
10 am to 8 pm - Monday through Friday
Douglas Kabbes, MD, Family Medicine
- No appointment necessary
- Convenient and accesible
- Extended hours
- Accepting most insurance plans
- Caring for children three months of age and older
7 am to 4:30 pm - Monday through Friday
Sarah Bush Lincoln is providing physicals to area athletes. The cost is $20 per physical with all fees being donated to the participating school’s athletic booster clubs.
Immunizations will not be given at the clinics. Cash or check only will be accepted. Insurance will not be billed, nor will insurance co-pays be collected.
3 to 8 pm, Tuesday, July 23
The SBL Patient Portal is available through the Effingham Clinic.
Through this secure portal, you can:
• request an appointment with your doctor or mid-level provider
• request a medication refill
• update your over-the-counter medications and allergies
• view your test results
• talk with your doctor’s office
Use this form to have your medical records transferred to another physician.