Individualized care for many conditions.
Our compassionate doctors work one-on-one with you to develop a personalized treatment plan. We treat a wide range of non-healing wounds associated with complications from diabetes, vascular disorders and trauma, including:
• Soft tissue radionecrosis
• Venous ulcers
• Diabetic foot ulcers
• Pressure ulcers (bed sores)
• Brown recluse spider bites
• Lower extremity arterial disease ulcers
• Radiation-induced hemorrhagic cystitis
• Radiation proctitis/enteritis
• Compromised skin grafts and flap
The Sarah Bush Lincoln Advanced Wound Center can be reached Monday through Friday
at 217 238- or 348-4850. We look forward to getting you back on your road to recovery
— and to living fully again.