Individualized care for many conditions.
Back | Wound Care Specialists | Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment | Treatment Program
Our compassionate doctors work one-on-one with patients to develop a personalized treatment plan. We treat a wide range of non-healing wounds associated with complications from diabetes, vascular disorders and trauma, including:
• Soft tissue radionecrosis
• Venous ulcers
• Diabetic foot ulcers
• Pressure ulcers (bed sores)
• Brown recluse spider bites
• Lower extremity arterial disease ulcers
• Radiation-induced hemorrhagic cystitis
• Radiation proctitis/enteritis
• Compromised skin grafts and flap
The Sarah Bush Lincoln Advanced Wound Center can be reached Monday through Friday at 217 238-4850. We look forward to getting you back on your road to recovery — and to living fully again.